This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Sienna™ Women's 7-Speed Comfort Bike, 27.5-inch
The most comfortable bike you ever ride! Ideal for casual and recreational riders, the design of the Perfect Fit frame delivers More Comfort...and that Means More Fun and a Better Ride!
With 7-speeds and a contemporary design, this Sienna comfort bike, with the Perfect Fit frame, delivers style, comfort and confidence every time you ride.
- Just twist to shift - that's it; 7 speeds gets you wherever you need to go with the smooth-shifting SHIMANO Revoshift twist shifter and SHIMANO rear index derailleur.
- This Sienna comfort bike, with the Huffy Perfect Fit Frame, is specifically designed to be the most comfortable bike you ever ride. The design delivers More Comfort and that means More Fun and a Better Ride!
- The Perfect Fit Frame design places the seat a little farther back and with a lower center of gravity. That results in a more upright riding position with full leg extension.
- This more upright riding position with raised handlebars eliminates wrist, arm, neck, and leg fatigue. You won't believe the difference in how comfortable you feel while you ride.
- With the Huffy Perfect Fit Frame, both feet can be flat on the ground when you are stopped. This provides better balance and control, and that means you ride with greater confidence and enjoyment.
- A handbrake that's simple! With SureSTOP® braking, you use one lever to activate both the rear and front brakes. This provides you with better control and a SureSTOP® you can count on every time!
- Huffy comfort saddle combines the comfort of springs and dense padding with stylish details for a great look.
- Dual density grips and pedals keep you comfortable throughout the ride.
- Larger 27.5 inch all-terrain tires give you more momentum, without extra exertion.
- Lightweight alloy rims resist corrosion.
- Better balance. Better ride. Hello, Perfect Fit!
|Recommended Height:||Recommended for Adults|
* Listed Price is MSRP. Retailer price may vary. Color and features may vary.